Online sessions are managed just like an office visit. You will spend your first session getting to know your therapist. You will spend this time also working out what your goals for therapy are, why you are seeking therapy, and how you feel the therapist can help you.
- Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Smart Phone
- The device needs Camera and Microphone (It’s helpful to use ear phones with a microphone attachment
- Browsers: Chrome, Safari, Firefox
- Android or IOS
- Session is secured with no software to download.
- HIPAA compliant video partner we use is doxy.me
- All sessions are Encrypted for privacy and security
Are you a good candidate?
We will let you know if Online Therapy would be a good for you. We will have you complete an online survey to determine if your individual situation is appropriate for our online services.
How it works
You will have a set amount of time, usually 50 – 60 minutes, to work with your therapist during each online session. How frequently you have sessions is entirely up to you, although your therapist will offer clinical suggestions based on your goals.
Benefits of Telehealth Appointments
- No Transportation Requirement, Save Time and Costs
- No need to take time off of work
- Access to all types of specialists
- Reduced wait time
- No need to worry about childcare issues
What Clients have said about their experience
"I can't believe how easy it was to meet with my therapist. I'm not very technically savvy. The platform was extremely easy to use. It's amazing to meet with my therapist at home."...Hilda
I am currently disabled and getting around for me can often be difficult. Being able to have online counseling has changed my life. Thank you!" ...Will
I meet with my therapist on my lunch breaks while at work. Online visits have allowed greater flexibility with scheduling visits! I now tell everyone to switch to online appointments."...Steve
Q & A
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth is the use of communication technology in order to provide real-time mental health to clients from a distance. With online sessions, you can meet with your therapist from anywhere.
What do I need to connect for an online appointment?
Video Camera and Microphone on either your desktop, laptop, tablet or smart phone. It’s helpful to have headphones. You will need chrome, firefox, or safari for you browser.